Curiosity drives me - it's guided my career and gotten me into trouble a few times! I love life and believe there is no higher calling for me than being a storyteller. This photo of me, taken by my friend Tianna Stevens in a dress from the Katherine Way Collection, captures the spirit I bring to every project. I look forward to working with you.
◆ ◆ ◆
◆ ◆ ◆
InReach Partners works with companies and individuals to develop leadership blueprints that convert vision and purpose into actionable activities for civic, non-profit, community and political engagement.
Photos InReach creates custom photographic libraries for organizations to help them better tell their story.
Metro Atlanta Chamber
One of the largest and most successful Chambers of Commerce in the U.S. with more than 3,000 members and$13 million annual budget.
Senior Vice President, Marketing & Communications
- Oversaw all brand management in support of economic development efforts and public policy initiatives.
- Supported the development of the organizations’ five-year strategic plan. Developed tools and communications strategy for the Forward Atlanta fundraising campaign, resulting in the organization raising more than $30 million.
- Served on the organization's senior leadership team and led the strategy and planning surrounding a major executive transition. The executive transition included more than 50 speaking engagements and led to the successful transition and overwhelming support of the Board.
- Rebuilt the communications and graphic staff, launched a new corporate website and the organization's social and digital tools leading to year-over-year growth in unique visitors,likes and community connections.
- Launched Atlanta's first region-wide marketing campaign (ChooseATL) designed to attract and retain talent to the region. In less than a year, earned the trust and buy- in of every Chamber in the region to support the campaign.
- Led the planning for and implementation of Board communications, including 10 Executive Committee and Board of Directors meetings and an Annual Meeting. Annual meeting attendance grew three-five percent year over year.
- Other Roles:
- Jackson Spalding
- Fletcher Martin Ewing
- Ogilvy PR
- Julie Davis Associates/Fitzgerald & Company
- United Way of Metro Atlanta
- Backgrounds Interior Design
- Southern Living Magazine
University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, B.A., Political Science, Minor in Advertising and Public Relations
- Rocky Mountain School of Photography, June - November 2016, Graduate-- Summer Intensive, Pro Studies in Portrait and Stock photography, Advanced Intensive
- Robinson College, Georgia State University, Certified Professional Innovator™ (CPI) Program
- Leadership Atlanta
- Georgia Tech, Management Institute
- PhotoBuckhead, Juried Show, Buckhead Library, 2018
- Southeastern Landscapes, Juried Show, SxSE Gallery, 2018
- APG Design Group, Buckhead Library Show, Honorable Mention, Spring 2017
- PhotoBuckhead, 3rd Place, Fall 2017
- APG Salon, 1st Place, Summer 2017
- Atlanta Fairlie Poplar Photowalk, 1st Place, October 2017
- YWCA Academy of Women Achievers, YWCA of Greater Atlanta, 2015.
PR/Marketing Industry Awards:
- Georgia Goodwin Public Service Award, PRSA Georgia, 2015.
- Paul M. Lund Public Service Award, PRSA International, 2012.
- The Order of The Phoenix and the Georgia Public Relations Hall of Fame at the Grady College at the University of Georgia, 2010.
- Radiant Star Award, PRSA Georgia, 2008.
- Board of Directors, YWCA Greater Atlanta
- Dinner Chair, Power to Inspire Tribute Dinner,Center for Civil and Human Rights
- President, Public Relations Society of Georgia
- Board of Directors, Leadership Atlanta
- Board of Directors, 21st Century Leaders
- Board of Directors, Central Atlanta Progress
- Annual Breakfast Chair, All About Developmental Disabilities