Curiosity drives me - it's guided my career and gotten me into trouble a few times! I love life and believe there is no higher calling for me than being a storyteller. This photo of me, taken by my friend Tianna Stevens in a dress from the Katherine Way Collection, captures the spirit I bring to every project. I look forward to working with you.
◆ ◆ ◆
◆ ◆ ◆
InReach Partners works with companies and individuals to develop leadership blueprints that convert vision and purpose into actionable activities for civic, non-profit, community and political engagement.
Metro Atlanta Chamber
One of the largest and most successful Chambers of Commerce in the U.S. with more than 3,000 members and$13 million annual budget.
Senior Vice President, Marketing & Communications
- Oversaw all brand management in support of economic development efforts and public policy initiatives.
- Supported the development of the organizations’ five-year strategic plan. Developed tools and communications strategy for the Forward Atlanta fundraising campaign, resulting in the organization raising more than $30 million.
- Served on the organization's senior leadership team and led the strategy and planning surrounding a major executive transition. The executive transition included more than 50 speaking engagements and led to the successful transition and overwhelming support of the Board.
- Rebuilt the communications and graphic staff, launched a new corporate website and the organization's social and digital tools leading to year-over-year growth in unique visitors,likes and community connections.
- Launched Atlanta's first region-wide marketing campaign (ChooseATL) designed to attract and retain talent to the region. In less than a year, earned the trust and buy- in of every Chamber in the region to support the campaign.
- Led the planning for and implementation of Board communications, including 10 Executive Committee and Board of Directors meetings and an Annual Meeting. Annual meeting attendance grew three-five percent year over year.
- Other Roles:
- Jackson Spalding
- Fletcher Martin Ewing
- Ogilvy PR
- Julie Davis Associates/Fitzgerald & Company
- United Way of Metro Atlanta
- Backgrounds Interior Design
- Southern Living Magazine
University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, B.A., Political Science, Minor in Advertising and Public Relations
- Rocky Mountain School of Photography, June - November 2016, Graduate-- Summer Intensive, Pro Studies in Portrait and Stock photography, Advanced Intensive
- Robinson College, Georgia State University, Certified Professional Innovator™ (CPI) Program
- Leadership Atlanta
- Georgia Tech, Management Institute
- PhotoBuckhead, Juried Show, Buckhead Library, 2018
- Southeastern Landscapes, Juried Show, SxSE Gallery, 2018
- APG Design Group, Buckhead Library Show, Honorable Mention, Spring 2017
- PhotoBuckhead, 3rd Place, Fall 2017
- APG Salon, 1st Place, Summer 2017
- Atlanta Fairlie Poplar Photowalk, 1st Place, October 2017
- YWCA Academy of Women Achievers, YWCA of Greater Atlanta, 2015.
PR/Marketing Industry Awards:
- Georgia Goodwin Public Service Award, PRSA Georgia, 2015.
- Paul M. Lund Public Service Award, PRSA International, 2012.
- The Order of The Phoenix and the Georgia Public Relations Hall of Fame at the Grady College at the University of Georgia, 2010.
- Radiant Star Award, PRSA Georgia, 2008.
- Board of Directors, YWCA Greater Atlanta
- Dinner Chair, Power to Inspire Tribute Dinner,Center for Civil and Human Rights
- President, Public Relations Society of Georgia
- Board of Directors, Leadership Atlanta
- Board of Directors, 21st Century Leaders
- Board of Directors, Central Atlanta Progress
- Annual Breakfast Chair, All About Developmental Disabilities